I'm pleased to announce a major step forward and the new v1.2 of Cleanmgr+ (Codename Binasa).
This release adds support for BranchCache, User File History, several new Scripts and updated cleanup engines.
Changelog: (compiled at June/04/2019)
- Added support for BranchCache (BranchCache service is disabled by default on Windows 7/8/8.1/10 Clients)
- Optimized Space to gain function in +more tab/Scripting engine (faster calculation which fixes also bug in recursive calculation)
- Added support for User File History (on Windows 8/8.1/10)
- Revised Theme function (tab color can also be changed)
- Added support for Google Chrome History (Script, shipped by default), Mozilla Firefox History (Script), Windows Shadow Copies (Script). Optional Script files can be found here
- Optimized support for Mozilla Firefox Cache (Script)
- Optimized log output
- Fitted UI of description field (thanks to Deskmodder.de community for the note)
- Updated Scripting engine to v0.6.4
- Numerous minor UI Improvements
- Numerous minor bug fixes
The German edition is only compatible with the latest German data set, which can be downloaded here.
Please DO NOT use the windata.ini from previous versions!
All Release notes can be viewed here.
More Infos about Cleanmgr+